At ENGIE, our Business Unit “Global Energy Management & Sales” is a global energy mid-streamer in electricity, natural gas and energy services. Operating at the heart of ENGIE, our Global Energy Management & Sales experts are specialized in energy supply, market access & risk management, renewable energy services and power asset management.
Driven by our ambition to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, we offer to our clients environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet.
“Global Energy Management & Sales” provides solutions to energize a sustainable world
Creating high value in your energy management:
- With ENGIE leading the way towards a carbon-neutral world, we deliver a wide range of energy transition solutions to support our clients in decarbonizing their businesses for a sustainable world. According to a 2020 survey, 92% of our customers are satisfied with our services.
- With a 3,300-staff, we operate around the world to provide our clients with best in class solutions, adapted to their specific and local needs throughout the energy value chain.
As the market place for energy within ENGIE, we make our clients benefit from an expertise built on over more than 20 years managing one of the world’s largest and most diverse energy portfolio including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
Operating worldwide, attuned to your local needs
A combination of global reach and strong local presence enables us to offer to our diversified client-base services tailored to their specific needs, and respond to rapid changes in energy worlds whether in mature or developing markets.
We are mainly operating in Europe and the United States with +20 locations (including in Paris, Brussels, London, Houston, Singapore, Mexico, Melbourne, Moscow, Katowice, Bucharest Rome, Madrid, Köln, Berlin, Prague, Kiev).
4 expertise fields to provide you with innovative and customized solutions:
- Asset management: We can manage your physical assets, ensuring your daily operations, off-take and marketing your production. We also help you design trading strategies to optimize the flexibility and financial value of your assets.
- Energy transition services: We accompany you achieving your environmental goals, by providing customized solutions and facilitating your consumption of renewables. We help you market the physical production of your renewable assets and provide you with short or long term secured revenues.
- Energy supply & global commodities: We supply gas, power and green energy to your industrial sites with a global approach and we structure LNG and biomass deliveries worldwide.
- Risk management & market access: We offer you tailor-made structured solutions and risk hedging strategies. You can manage your price risk and supply needs thanks to our market access services, offering you cross-commodity, physical and financial products, from vanilla contracts to complex and structured market products.