In 2016, the ENGIE Group set 17 CSR targets for 2020 to meet its commitments and support the Group’s CSR policy. These goals are fully in line with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations for 2030.
More about CSR polisy of the ENGIE Group: https://www.engie.com/en/group/social-responsibility/csr-goals
The goals of ENGIE Polska corporate social responsibility activities are to support the company’s strategic business goals, maintaining the role of an innovator in the field of energy-saving technologies, including in reducing CO 2 emissions and helping to develop the status of a reliable partner for the industry and customers.
We strive for a balance between the economic profitability of business and the broadly understood social interest and responsible management of the organization. Achieving sustainable development in every area of a company’s life is a long-term and multi-stage task.
As part of our activities, we actively cooperate with schools and scientific associations, we want to educate good and highly qualified specialists in the industry.
The entire ENGIE Group has a code of ethics that sets out rules for dealing with colleagues, clients and the public. We also organize annual ethics trainings for our staff. Download our Ethics Code and Practical Guide to Ethics: ENGIE_Karta_Etyki ENGIE__Przewodnik_Zasady_Etyki
On 13.05.2020 we joined the social action: #niezwalniajmy, This is an action that aims to draw attention to the need to maintain as many jobs as possible in the face of a coronavirus. More info:https://engie-polska.pl/2020/05/14/dolaczylismy-do-akcji-niezwalniajmy/
We work with schools and student scientific associations
- We took the patronage of the class: construction technician and technician of renewable energy devices and systems at the Zgier Secondary School Complex in Zgierz. As part of cooperation, we fund scholarships for the best students and we also enable students to undergo internships on our projects. Currently, during the pandemic and closing of schools, ENGIE Polska employees conduct lessons for students, sharing knowledge about their work. More information: Pracownicy ENGIE Polska prowadzą wykłady dla uczniów szkoły w Zgierzu
- We work with student scientific associations, including the Student Energy Research Club at SGH
- Together with the ZZSP school in Zgierz, in March 2019. we organized the first of the conference series “Towards Modernity and Digitization”. More information: https://kunowoczesnosciicyfryzacji.innowa.eu/
Zgierz – “Zgierz we naturally save energy” i “Creators of space”
Opalenica – “Opalenica capital of energetic activities”
Sopot – “Sopot on a wave of energy savings” More information: Sopot na fali energooszczędności – Finał
We have created an educational comic for children – “Endżik – łowca cieplików”
We support sports activities
SAR PW one of ENGIE entities sponsor ladies volleyball team from the Municipal Center of Culture and Sport in Celestynów. As part of cooperation, we financed the purchase of sportswear for the team. More about the project:ENGIE została sponsorem kobiecej drużyny siatkarskiej
Visit our Youtube channel, gto learn more about our CSR activities:
We cooperate with schools and student scientific associations.
- We took the patronage of classes: construction technician and technician of renewable energy devices and systems at the Zgierz Secondary School in Zgierz.
- We work with Student Scientific Associations, including the Student Energy Research Club at SGH.
- Together with the ZZSP school in Zgierz, in March 2019, we organized the first of the conference series “For modernity and digitalization” More about the conference: https://kunowoczesnosciicyfryzacji.innowa.eu/
We prepare ecological education classes and ecological workshops for children and youth.
Zgierz – “Zgierz we save energy naturally”, “Creators of Space”
Opalenica – “Opalenica energetic activities capital”
Sopot – “Sopot on a wave of energy savings”
We created a comics book “Endżik – łowca cieplików” for the yougest readers.
We support sports
We sponsor a volleyball team from the Municipal Center of Culture and Sport in Celestynów. As part of cooperation, we financed the purchase of sportswear for the team.
Visit our Youtube channel to learn more about our CSR activities: